The full form of PMJAY is Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana. It is the world’s largest free healthcare scheme said by the Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi, which is provided by the government for all the Indian Peoples. On 23 September 2018 PM Narendra Modi launched the PMJAY Aarogya Bharat Scheme for 10 crore poor peoples and 50 crore beneficiaries. This scheme is especially for the poor peoples. For taking the information about the PMJAY you have to log the official website of PMJAY. Official website of PMJAY is mera.pmjay.gov.in.
How to Login mera.pmjay.gov.in:
If you are thinking about how to login the page of mera.pmjay.gov.in. Then don’t panic about this topic here we mentioned the process of how to login in mera.pmjay.gov.in.
Carefully read the login process for login in the PMJAY.
- First of all open the google browser.
- Then type the official website in a tab.
- Official website of PMJAY is mera.pmjay.gov.in.
- After open the official website then click on the official link.
- Then enter you register mobile number, which is linked from your ration card and aadhar card. After then type the captcha code as same like as given on that page. Then click on the generate OTP. A 6 digit of OTP number is sent on your register mobile number. Enter that mobile number on the given page and login the page of PMJAY.
PMJAY Full Form:
The full form of PMJAY is Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana. It is also called as AB-PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana. PMJAY is the world’s largest free healthcare scheme and it also the insurance of Indian poor peoples who does not care about their disease because of money, that’s why Indian government launched this free healthcare scheme. Every year government of India give the Insurance of Rs.5 Lakh to the disease able patient. Government of India give the benefit of this scheme to 10 crore peoples and 50 crore beneficiaries who are selected in this scheme according to the census of 2011. This free healthcare scheme is based on the census 2011, that poor peoples who are selected in the census 2011, they are the beneficiaries of free healthcare scheme. They have no need to make the payment in hospital, all the payment will submit by the government of the selected private hospitals.
This free healthcare is the cashless and paperless. For using this scheme, peoples do not have to fill the any type of form. About 5 crore of peoples are selected in the middle class to the poor peoples because of their medical expenses. Because some of the peoples have this type of situation they earn the money but their money will used in only in medical charges. All the government does not take the decision to provide this scheme to every poor peoples. Because they have no ability to give the this much of much to every peoples. In the government thousands of peoples are comes daily.
Terms and Benefits of PMJAY:
- According to the census of 2011, most of the poor families are selected in the PMJAY healthcare scheme. They can take the benefits of this free healthcare scheme.
- Those families who has the insurance of national health care they are also included in the PMJAY free healthcare scheme.
- In all the India minimum 15,000 of the government and private hospitals give the benefit of Rs. 5 lakhs to the beneficiaries.
- The aim of the Ayushman Bharat is to give the health insurance to 10.74 crore poor families.
- For this healthcare scheme is no matter how much family have in a family. Every member can take the benefit of this scheme.
- Their no age limit to take the benefit of this free healthcare scheme of PMJAY.