If you are worried about How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account, then don’t worry about this topic. Because here we mentioned all the details about this topic. if you are interested in How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account it, then you have to read this article and follow all the given steps and then link your Aadhaar card to your Bank Account.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account:
Aadhaar card is the most important document for all the Indian peoples. In the Aadhaar Card there are 12 digit of unique identification number assigned by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) it is most important it should be linked to the bank account to available the benefits of offered by various services and scheme.
The government of India has Initiated the Aadhaar linking drive to prevent:
- Money laundering
- Unfair distribution of public resources and benefits.
- Offer the Indian residents numerous amenities and assistance.
How to Link Bank Account with Aadhaar Via Branch Channel:
The user who do not have the net banking facility. They can go to the branch of their bank and complete the Aadhaar linking process.
Some steps to complete the linking process of the Aadhaar to your Bank Account:
- Visit the bank branch and collect a copy of the form to link the Aadhaar with the Bank Account.
- Fill the necessary details carefully like name of the bank and also the branch of the bank.
- Fill the boxes provided the account number, name,address, Aadhaar number, gender, and mobile number.
- Attach the photocopy of Aadhaar Card ans submit the application form.
- The bank representative will check the details submitted and the bank account will be linked with Aadhaar if all the information are matched to the before details.
- Now the applicant should carry his original Aadhaar Card to the bank for the verification.
How To Link Aadhaar Via Internet Banking:
- Log on to the Internet banking for the account you wish to link with your Aadhaar Card.
- Look for the ‘Aadhaar Card Seeding” or “Add Aadhaar Card” or similar option.
- Enter your Aadhaar card details in two time and click the “submit” option.
- The linking will be completed on successful verification of the information provided.