If you are worried about How to Download Aadhaar Card Online, then don’t worry about this topic. Because here we mentioned all the details about this topic. if you are interested in How to Download Aadhaar Card Online it, then you have to read this article and follow all the given steps and then download your Aadhaar card online.
How to Download Aadhaar Card Online:
In the Aadhaar card 12 digit of unique number are present. The number is issues by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The aadhaar card is the most important document for all the identification proof. All the aadhaar individuals can download the E-Aadhaar card from the official website of UIDAI and also take the print for the use.
E-Aadhaar can be download in the three different ways:
- Using Aadhaar Number
- Using VID
- Using EID
Steps for Downloading E-Aadhaar using Aadhaar Number:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Navigate to the section that says “Aadhaar Online Services”
- Check the list under “Aadhaar Enrollment” and click the option that says “Download Aadhaar”
- You will now be redirected to another page called “Download E-Aadhaar by using your Aadhaar, EID or VID”
- Under the section that says “Enter your Personal Details” choose “VID”
- Enter your 16 digit VID in the first box.
- Fill your full name as registered in your Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the pin-code and Address as like as in Aadhaar Card
- Enter the security code (captcha)
- In the case you have a OTP, check the box that says ‘Yes I have OTP. Don not sens me OTP’.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the 6 digit of the OTP Number.
- Click on the option of ‘Download Aadhaar’ to download your Aadhaar Card from the official website of UIDAI.
How to Print Aadhaar Card?
However, after the all process complete of E-Aadhaar from the official website of UIDAI. Open the file on your android or computer with the using of any pdf reader. Then click on the ‘Print’ option to get a print out of the E-Aadhaar. Note that your device is connected to the printer. And then take a print of the Aadhaar Card.