How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online | How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Without Enrollment Number
If you are worried about How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online then don’t panic about this topic. Because, here we mention all the details about this topic. If you are interested in How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online, then read the article ans check your aadhaar card status online.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online:
If you are submitted any of the request for the changes to be made to your aadhaar card and you want to check the status of request. Now, you can check your aadhaar card status online by yourself.
- Open the official website of aadhaar card uidai.gov.in.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card number in the field provided.
- After that you have to update your URN (Update Request Number). You got the URN in your registered mobile number. When you submitted your initial request to update your details.
- If you have the SRN (Service Request Number), enter this number in the required box.
- After this, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You have to enter the OTP in the required box.
- Check if you have entered all the details correctly.
- After checking your details, click on “Get Status” after which will be displayed on the screen.
What Details can be Changed in the Aadhaar Card Online?:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Without Enrollment Number:
In the case if you forgotten the enrollment number or misplaced the slip. Don’t worry about that because you can check you aadhaar card status by yourself. Here are some step to how check Aadhaar card status online:
- Open the official website on Aadhaar Card resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Select the EID and UID (Aadhaar) option to retrieve your details.
- Enter your name, email, mobile number and security code OTP send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the required option and click on Verify OTP.
- Once verified, the Enrollment number/Aadhaar Number is sent to email Id and also in the registered mobile number.
- After that an applicant can easily check their Aadhaar card status online with the help of the Enrollment number.