How to Change Aadhaar Phone Number Online | Update Aadhaar Card Details Online
If you are worried about How to Change Aadhaar Phone Number Online, then don’t worry about this topic. Because here we mentioned all the details about this topic. if you are interested in How to Change Aadhaar Phone Number Online it, then you have to read this article and follow all the given steps and then change you mobile number through online mode.
How to Change Aadhaar Phone Number Online:
UIDAI is the official side of the Aadhaar Card. It simpler for people to get their Aadhaar Card update or corrected both the modes online and offline. In this website peoples and easily change all the mistakes in their Aadhaar Card. Like: Name, address, mobile number and e mail ID can change of the official side of UIDAI.
Update Aadhaar Card Details Online:
In this website all the peoples can change the mistakes in the aadhaar card address, his/her name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and e mail id, on the Aadhaar Card.
- Open the official website of Aadhaar Card uidai.gov.in.
- Visit Aadhaar’s Self Services Update Portal (SSUP) click on the “Address Update Request (online).
- Click on the “Proceed” after reading the rules and regulations carefully.
- Enter your 12 digit aadhaar card number.
- Enter the text verification code in the box and click on send OTP or enter TOTP
- An OTP will be send on the registered number in UIDAI’s database.
- Enter this OTP to login to your Aadhaar Account.
- You can also use the TOTP feature to authenticate.
- Tick the address option and click on the submit button.
- Enter your residential address as mentioned in the Proof of Address.
- Click on the “Submit Update Request” button.
- In the case if you want to modify your address, click on the “modify” option.
- Now tick the declaration and click on the “Proceed ” button.
- Select the document type which you want to use as Proof of Address for verification.
- Upload the scanned copy of address proof and click on the “submit” button.
- Read the confirmation dialogue and click on the “Yes” button.
- Select the BPO service provider that will verify your details and click on Submit.
- Your update request is then accepted and an Acknowledgement Slip is provided to you.
- The acknowledgement slip contains the Update Request Number (URN)