How To Auto Forward Emails In Outlook | Forward Specific Emails Only Using Filter
If you are worried about How To Auto Forward Emails In Outlook, then don’t worry about it. Because, here we mentioned all the details about this topic. If you are interested in this topic How To Auto Forward Emails In Outlook then you have to read this article for knowing about this topic. Follow all the given steps and learn about the How To Auto Forward Emails In Outlook.
How To Auto Forward Emails In Outlook:
Outlook do their own work in their own work. Outlook.com can forward incoming messages to the another email. You can set it up to pass along all emails or, using message rules, only those matching certain criteria.
To auto forward the email into the outlook to receive to a different email address:
- Click on the Setting icon in the outlook mail on the web toolbar.
- Choose Options from the menu that has appeared.
- Go the Gmail | Account | Forwarding category on the option scree.
- Make sure Start Forwarding is selected under forwarding
- Select Stop Forwarding to prevent Outlook Mail on the web from forwarding any more messages.
- Enter the email address at which you want to receive all further emails under froward my email to.
- If you want to keep copies of forwarded messages at Outlook Mail on the web at Outlook.com.
- Make sure Keep a copy of forwarded messages is checked.
- Click Save.
Forward Specific Emails Only Using Filter:
To set up a rule in Outlook Mail on the Web that forwards certain messages to an email address:
- Click the setting option in Outlook Mail on the web.
- Choose Options from the menu that has shown.
- Go to the Mail> Automatic Processing > Inbox and sweep rules category.
- Click on plus sign (+) under inbox rules.
- Enter a descriptive name for the new filter under name.
- Choose something like “Forward attachments to Evernote.
- Specify the criterion on criteria for selecting emails to forward under when the message arrives, and it matches all of these conditions.
- Click Select One.
- Choose the condition from the list.
- When needed, specify words or phrases to look for.
- Click on Select One under do all of the following.
- Select Forward, redirect or send > Redirect the message to from the menu that has appeared.
- Enter the email address.
- Click OK.