How to Assign IP Address to Printer | How to Find IP Address of Printer
If you are worried about How to Assign IP Address to Printer, then don’t panic about this topic. Because here we mentioned all the details about this topic. If you are interested in this topic How to Assign IP Address to Printer, then you have to read this article and knowing more details about this topic. You have to read this article if you are really wanted to Assign IP Address to Printed.
How to Assign IP Address to Printer:
If you are using an Computer then you have to know about the IP address. Because every computer has their own IP address. Through the IP address a device is connected to a computer. If you want to set a static IP address for your networking printer. You can do so using the printer network configuration menu. Which you can access from a connected computer’s Web Browser.
To access the printer network configuration menu, you must know about the Printer IP address. Accessing the printer network configuration menu also requires the printer user name and password information. If you printer is safe to the password.
How to Find IP Address of Printer:
- Click “Start” and select “Control Panel” on any computer connected to the same network as the printer.
- Double click “Printer and Faxes” and then locate the Printer that you want to set a static IP address for in the list of printer.
- Right click the printer from the list and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Ports” tab and locate the printer you want to set a static IP address for in the list in the middle of the window. Click the printer to highlight it.
- Expand the port column by clicking on the vertical bar between port and Description and slide it to the right. Locate the IP address of the printer under the port column. The IP address is a serious of numbers separated by periods and resemble 192.168.1.2
Set IP Address:
- Open web browser on a computer connected to the same network as the printer.
- Input the IP address. Press ” Enter”
- Input the Printer user name and password.
- Click on “IP Configuration”
- Locate the “IP Address Configuration”
- Then enter you IP address that you want to assign to the network printer.
- Click “Save” or “Apply”