How to Ask How Are You | How to Ask How Are You in English
If you are worried about How to Ask How Are You, then don’t about this topic. Because here, we mentioned all the details about this topic to know more about this topic. If you are really interested in this topi How to Ask How Are You then you have to read this article and take information about this topic. Make sure that follow all he given steps and ask how are you to the unknown persons.
How to Ask How Are You:
Most of the persons does not know about the how to start a good conversion with the unknown persons. For these types of silly problem today we write a article on your silly problem. We make that after you reading this article, you can not hesitate with the unknown persons.
Asking an “How Are You” is the most simple question but every one does not asking with he unknown persons because of the hesitation.
Here are Some Questions, you can Start Conversation Easily:
- What are 3 words that describe you best?
- What always makes you smile?
- What was favourite moment thus far today?
- How do you contribute to a better society?
- What are the 3 most important aspects to support your lifestyle?
- When you were little, what did you think you were going to be?
- Describe to a 6 year old what you do in live?
- What is something you know yo do differently than most people?
- What Brings you in a good Mood?
- Is there someone I can connect you with?
- Is there Something you need help with at this moment?
- What was the last book you read?
- What advice would you give your 20 years old self?
- What was your favourite school?
- How do you unlock your creativity?
- What’s your favourite drink?
- What’s your favourite thing you have at home?
- What’s your favourite way to travel?
- What talent do you wish you’d have?
- What generation of the movie has the impact on your?
- What was favourite subject in school?
- What is your Earliest childhood memory?
- What is your favourite meal of the day?
- Where was the last place you’ve visited?
- How do you feel about taking risk?