How to Apply Passport Online in India | Log In Process of Passport in India
If you are looking for How to Apply Passport Online in India, then you are right place. Because here we update all details about passport. If you are interested for apply online in Passport then follow the given steps and apply online your passport in India.
How to Apply Passport Online in India?
For the passport apply online, you have to log in the office website of the online passport service. Apply for the passport online in India you have to booking an appointment in the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or Passport Center. All of the process and terms or condition are mentioned on the official website. The official website of online passport is www.passportindia.gov.in.
Log In Process of Passport in India
- First of all you have to open the official website of online Passport Seva Kendra www.passportindia.gov.in.
- If you are an existing user then you have to login your user id and password (if still valid).
- Thus, if you are a new user then you have to do first registration in the Passport Seva Kendra and create your user id and password.
- According to your current address your passport will conduct.
- Fill the details related to your name (minimum 35 character) date of birth and email id.
- select the login id to be the same as your email id.
- Mention your password and confirm.
- If you forget your log in id then on that page provide the hind question and you have to gave the answer of that question. After that you can recover your user id.
- Finally enter the code displayed and hit ‘register’ the bottom right corner of the page.
Required Documents For Passport
- Address Proof- One of the important document can be submitted as address proof for passport.
- Election Id with Current Address
- Aadhaar Card
- Phone Bill with Current Address
- Gas Connection
- Bank Passbook
- Rental Agreement (if the candidate is staying in the rental house)
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Water Bill with Current Address
- Electricity Bill With Current Address
- Certificate of the employer on letterhead with the seal and signature
- Passport of the Spouse
- Parent’s passport
- Birth Certificate, School Leaving Certificate Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate sworn before a magistrate.