If you are looking for the How to Apply Pan Card for NRI, then you are at right place. Because here we mentioned all the details about the Pan Card for NRI. If you are interested in it then follow the steps and apply your pan card.
Procedure of How to Apply Pan Card for NRI:
Full for Pan Card is Permanent Account Number. This article is only for the NRI persons who has not the Pan Card. NRI or Non Residential Indians are found in the every corner of the globe. Pan Card is most important for the residential people of India.
Documents Required to Apply for NRI Pan Card:
NRI Persons are required to submit the documents when they applying for the Pan Card.
- 2 recent passport size photograph.
- Copy of passport
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Statement Copy
Process for NRI to Apply for a Pan Card:
The Income Tax Department has simplified the entire Pan Card application process. NRI can follow the simple steps to apply for the Pan Card.
- Applicant has to log in the official website of TIN-NDSL or UTIITSL to start the process of application.
- Since a NRI is an India citizen he/she should use the Form 49A, providing the necessary information required in the form.
- Candidate have to submit the form with the required documents ( passport size photograph, proof of address, ID proof, proof of age).
- The fee of the pan card is Rs. 107/- (if the applicants communication address is India) Or the communication is outside of the India the price of the Pan Card is 989 /- and they have to paid the amount of the Pan Card.
- Post payment, ac acknowledgement number will be generated which can be used to track the status of a particular application.
How to Apply NRI Pan Card Online:
- Visit the website of pan card TIN NDSL select the “Online PAN Application” at the home page.
- Select Form 49A, this form is only valid for the citizen of India.
- Open the page and read the instruction carefully.
- At the bottom of the page, select the type of application from the drop down menu.
- Then, online form will open in the new tab.
- Fill your form carefully with the required details.
- Upload your documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The payment page will open, as your wish which option you choose.
- You can also pay with the Cheque or DD.
- Pan Card will be posted to your mentioned address in the 21 working days.