Are you thinking for the How To Apply For Passport Online In Rajasthan, than don’t worry about it. Because here we mentioned all the details of this topic. If you are interested in How To Apply For Passport Online In Rajasthan then follow all the given steps and apply for the Rajasthan Passport Online.
How To Apply For Passport Online In Rajasthan:
According to the latest technology every thing will provide in the online. Every work you can on online with the help of websites. All the things are in online like that passport application are also found in the online. You can apply passport for Rajasthan in online with the help of the official website of the Passport Seva Kendra. Online process of the passport is very simple. You can do registration on the official website of Passport Seva Kendra and create your own user id and password. And fill the registration will the required details to continue your passport registration.
How to Pay the Online Fee For Passport:
Candidate can pay the required amount through online:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Internet Banking through State Bank of India and associated banks.
- Online payment are mandatory for appointment bookings at PSKs.
- While making online payment for application under the Tatkal scheme. Applicants need only pay the fee applicable under the normal scheme category. The remaining Tatkal fee should be paid in cash.
- For Credit and Debit Cards, bank charges 1.5 per cent + Service Tax as applicable on every transaction. This will not apply for the State Bank of India and Associate Banks.
- Online payment remains valid for one year from the first appointment date and applications must be submitted within his time. If not, the payment will be considered forfeited and a new payment will have to be made.
Documents Required for Online Passport in Rajasthan:
- Address Proof
- Election ID with Current address
- Aadhaar Card
- Phone Bill with Current Address
- Gas Connection
- Bank Passbook
- Rental agreement if the application lives in rental house
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Water Bill with Current Address
- Certificate form employer on letterhead with a seal and signature
- Passport of Spouse
- Parent’s Passport
- Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate/Secondary School Leaving Certificate