If you are worried about How To Airdrop From Mac To Iphone, then don’t panic about this topic. Because, here we mentioned all the details about this topic. If you are interested in How To Airdrop From Mac To Iphone, then read the article and follow the all the given steps and airdrop your Mac to Iphone.
How To Airdrop From Mac To Iphone:
Airdrop is the most easiest process in the Iphone. Because, through the Airdrop everything will be transfer from Mac to Iphone. It has the simple ways to transfer between the two iOS device, or the iOS device and the Mac Computer. If you are going to use the Airdrop on your Iphone, then make sure that your Iphone version is 7.0 or later. Airdrop will easily connected to with your computer and the iOS device. iOS does not take the any USB cable to connect the Mac computer. The greatest profit of using the Airdrop to transfer any file in iOS is that, it can transfer the larger file without any problem.
Airdrop creates an ad-hoc network between Mac and Iphone to share files. With the help of the Airdrop one can send the photos, videos, websites, locations and also much more to the nearby iPhone and iPad wirelessly.
Requirements for Using Airdrop:
- MacBook Pro – 2012 or Newer
- MacBook Air – 2012 or Newer
- iMac -2012 or Newer
- Mac Pro – Late 2013
- iOS Devices – only those with iOS 7 or Newer
- Mac Mini – 2012 or Newer
How to Use AirDrop from Mac to iPhone:
- Turn on Wi-Fi Setting on your iPhone and also on Mac. In Iphone, go to setting>Wi-Fi, and on Mac you simply go to the menu bar> Wi Fi > Turn on Wi Fi. Airdrop continues to work on both the devices even when both the devices use different Wi-Fi networks.
- Then, turn on the Bluetooth on your Iphone by swiping the bottom and enlight the Bluetooth icon, and also on your Mac by clicking Menu Bar > Apple > System Preferences > Bluetooth > Turn Bluetooth on.
- Turn on the Airdrop on your Iphone. On your Mac, go to Finder > Menu Bar > Go > Airdrop > click on ‘Allow me to be discovered by ‘ > choose ‘Contacts Only’ or ‘Everyone’.
- After these all you can transfer your file form Mac to iPhone.