How to Activate UAN Number Online | How to Generate UAN | How to Activate UAN
If you are looking for the How to Activate UAN Number Online, then don’t worry about it. Because here we mentioned all the details about the How to Activate UAN Number Online. If you are interested in it then follow the given steps and activate you UAN number online.
How to Activate UAN Number Online:
The full for the UAN is Universal Account Number. UAN was launched by the Prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi in October 2014. In The UAN Card has the 12 digit of numbers. It is the identification number for all individual who contributes to the EPF (Employee Provident Fund). UAN was made mandatory for all contributors to the EPF. Actually, employees were also required to have their bank account, PAN number and Aadhaar Card details joint with UAN. The UAN can be used to access the EPF subscribers PF account.
UAN has the 12 digit number which is used for the employee identification under the Employees Provided Fund (EPFO). UAN acts as a unified number where in all the Member identification Number of Member IDs issued to a single individual are enrolled. Employer who have 20 or more employees working under them are required to obtain Provided Fund Registration.
Any employer who is registered under the EPF scheme will be able to issue UAN to their employees who are enrolled under the scheme.
How to Generate UAN:
- Log on to the EPFO website and select the option “know Your UAN Status”.
- Enter the details of PAN or Aadhaar and submit them to receive an authorization pin.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered in the form and will have to be entered in the space provided.
- The UAN and the Status of the UAN will then be sent to the employees mobile number.
Documents Required to Generate UAN:
- Bank Details-Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Driver’s License
- ESIC Card
How to Activate UAN:
- Log on the official EPFO website and select the “Activate UAN” option.
- UAN Activation can be done either through UAN, PAN or Aadhaar.
- After selecting one of the three option mentioned above, enter personal details including the mobile number.
- A verification PIN will be sent to the mobile number. Once entered, select the “Authorization and Activate”option.