How To Activate SBI Debit Card Through SMS | How to Change SBI Pin Through ATM
If you are thinking about How To Activate SBI Debit Card Through SMS, then don’t worry about it. Because here we mentioned all the details about this topic. If you are interested in How To Activate SBI Debit Card Through SMS this topic. then you have to read this article and activate your SBI Debit Card through SMS.
How To Activate SBI Debit Card Through SMS:
SBI, it is the largest bank in the India. State Bank of India launched the SBI Green Pin service IN 2016. SBI green Pin service helps to all the users of the SBI ATM (Debit Card) pin through SMS, IVR, Internet Banking etc.
You can also activate your SBI Card through Online.
Steps to Generate SBI ATM (Debit Card) Pin Through SMS:
- Send an sms to 567676 from you registered mobile number.
- Replace XXXX with the last four digit number of your SBI Card.
- In the SBI Card the last four digit number in the Card is your last four digit of your SBI account number.
- Now you will get and OTP (One Time Password). You have to use this OTP to generate the new Debit Card ATM Pin from any SBI ATM counter (Select Banking > PIN Change) within the 48 hours.
- OTP will be only available for the 48 hours.
SBI ATM (Debit Card) PIN Generation Through IVR:
You can also generate your SBI ATM (Debit Card) PIN Through IVR, Follow the given steps:
- Call from your registered mobile number to 1800 112211 or 1800 425 3800.
- Enter your 16 digit Debit Card Number.
- Enter your SBI Account Number.
- After that you will get a OTP (One Time Password) through an SMS.
- You can use this OTP to generate new ATM (Debit Card) pin any State Bank ATM.
How to Change SBI Pin Through ATM:
- Visit your any of nearest SBI ATM and Insert your ATM Card in the ATM machine.
- Click on “Pin Generation” option (Bottom right of the ATM Screen)
- Enter your Account Number.
- Enter your registered mobile number and confirm the same by re entering your mobile number.
- Now you can see a message in the ATM screen, “PIN shall be receive on the registered mobile number” confirm the same
- Now you will get an OTP (One Time password) in your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP to change your ATM Pin.