If you are thinking about How to Aadhaar Link With Pan Card then don’t worry about it. Because, here we mentioned all the details about this topic. If you are interested in How to Aadhaar Link With Pan Card, then read the article and link your aadhaar card with pan card.
How to Aadhaar Link With Pan Card:
PAN Card, the full form of the pan card is Permanent Account Number. In this card is a unique 10 character code that is assigned to all taxes paying entries in India. The card is linking with all the transactions that attract tax under a single source, making it convenient for the government to keep track of these.
The government of India fixed the rule about the citizen peoples of India, all the India peoples have a PAN Card. And it is compulsory, ordered by the government of India. Without the PAN card, any of the people can not open the bank account in the banks and they to do the high amount of transaction without the PAN Card.
Procedure for Linking Aadhaar Card with PAN Card:
If you are a tax paying person, they you have to a PAN Card. And also the PAN Card is link with the Aadhaar Card. The tax payer person, have to register on the Income tax e-filling portal.
- Log on to the e-filling portal of the Income Tax Department by entering the log ID and Password and also the date of birth.
- After logging your ID, a pop up will open, and that is prompting to you to Link your aadhaar card with PAN Card.
- Fill all the details in the open page like name, date of birth, and gender will already mentioned as per the details submitted at the time of registration on the E-Filling portal.
- You have to verify all the details fill by you with ones mentioned on your Aadhaar Card.
- If your details are match then enter your Aadhaar Card and click on the “link now” button.
- A SMS will sent to your registered mobile number that your Aadhaar has been successfully linked to your PAN Card.