How to Aadhaar Card Update Online | Steps to Update Aadhaar Card Online
If you are worried about How to Aadhaar Card Update Online, then don’t panic about this topic. Because here we mentioned all the details about this topic. If you are interested in How to Aadhaar Card Update Online, the read this article for more information and update your aadhaar card online.
How to Aadhaar Card Update Online:
Currently the Aadhaar Card is the worlds largest biometric ID system. It has the 12 digit unique number that is assigned to the residence of India. Aadhaar Card plays the most important in their own way because, and they gave benefits of many government scheme. In the aadhaar card citizen of the India, all the details are available on this card like name, gender, address, phone number and also date of birth. Aadhaar card is the biometric ID proof, it can scan the fingerprint and iris scan.
|Name, date of Birth/age, gender||Iris|
|Address, email address and mobile number||Fingerprint|
|Relationship Status||Facial photograph|
|Information sharing consent|
Steps to Update Aadhaar Card Online:
- Open the website resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on “Update Aadhaar Details Online”.
- Then, enter your aadhaar number and captcha code.
- After that, OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then, you will have to redirected to the Aadhaar Update Portal where you can select the field, which one is update by you.
- Once the form is submitted, URN (Update Request Number) will generated.
- Select a BPO service provider and the click on “Submit” option.
- Then, you have upload the documents which would you required to change.
- You can download and also take the print of that page.
- Through the URN, you can check your aadhaar card status ant time.
Now, you can use the Aadhaar card official website in your language like:
Documents Required For Proof of Identification
Documents Required for Proof of Identification